The Future of YCP-12
2017 will be a very exciting year for Yarrawonga College P -12 as we witness the development of our P – 4 Campus and the continuous improvements to our 5 – 8 Campus.
To keep you up to date with progress please read on:
New P – 4 & Administration Works
- Both sites have been scraped and prepared for construction
- Screw piles are in for foundation of both buildings
- Concrete for Administration building foundations will be poured next week
- Concrete for P-4 Building foundations will be poured in 2 weeks – time
- Steel Frame for Administration building is almost half fabricated
- Site meetings occur with representatives from Crow Constructions, DET, Architect and myself every 2 weeks for updates
- Buildings well and truly on track to be completed by the end of the school year so that we will have time to move from P-4 on Tom Street into P-4 on Gilmore Street.
- Doctors in Schools Portable arrives on Friday 10 February and will be hooked up to services
In addition, our 5 – 8 Campus will be boasting a green and lush oval by the middle of Term 2 (grass is already poking through as we speak). We have had a shade sail installed and also a new grass area for our students to utilise, plus our entrance is looking fresh and welcoming with landscaping evident.