2018/2019 Caravan Raffle (Permit No. 10481/18)
Our very successful Caravan Raffle is back and we are proud to announce that Simply Caravans (formerly Yarrawonga Caravans) are once again our major supporter for this raffle.
Where you can purchase tickets?
Online Tickets by clicking here
Across various locations and times in Yarrawonga and Mulwala
Our main Administration building in Gilmore Street (between 9am and 4pm)
Our 9 – 12 Campus Office (between 9am and 4pm)
The response from our first raffle was simply amazing and we again look forward to the support from our local community and abroad.
Terms and Conditions
- Permit No 10481/18
- One prize only: Lakeside Mulwala Caravan valued at $63,490.
- Ticket price: $20 per ticket
- Ticket sales will close on 4 April at 9am (online sales will close on 3 April at midnight).
- Ticket sales are available online and at Yarrawonga College P – 12. If online tickets are all sold we will transfer some of our hard copy tickets to our online shop (no additional tickets just a transfer from one area to another).
- Raffle will be drawn on 4 April at 12pm at our Gilmore Street Campus at Yarrawonga College P – 12.
- Winner will be notified via phone and/or email and will be promoted through social media sites (once winner has been notified).
- Guaranteed only 5000 tickets will be sold. If not all tickets are sold by 4 April raffle will still be drawn on that day.
- Winner does not have to be present at the draw.
- Yarrawonga College P – 12 will assist with cost of transport of the van if winner cannot collect.
If you have any queries regarding this raffle please contact our Karen Mullavey at our College on 5744 1751 or firstname.lastname@example.org