Curriculum Support Levy (Fees)
The Curriculum Support Levy (CSL) will continue in 2021 at Yarrawonga College P-12.
The Curriculum Support Levy (CSL) is NOT an optional payment and is in accordance with the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development guidelines and regulations.
To view 2021 fees for Years 9 – 12 please click on the year level relevant to your child/ren.
|Year 9 2021||Year 10 2021||Year 11 2021||Year 12 2021|
*Please be advised that additional costs may incur throughout the year: for example camps or additional excursions.
In an attempt to make education affordable for all families our school makes a conscious effort to restrict fees and charges, and accept payments in the form of:
- cash, cheque or EFTPOS at our Administration Office in Gilmore Street.
- electronic banking via BPAY or Funds Transfer: (Direct Entry Details: BSB 063537 Account Number 10138833 Quote your individual reference number from your statement or obtainable by contacting any of our three campuses)
We also offer families the flexibility of payments in the form of:
- payment in full at the start of the school year;
- four instalments, due at the start of each school term;
- payment plans on a weekly/fortnightly/monthly basis tailored to your individual financial needs;
We aim for all our students to experience the cultural and sporting events that our school offers, but we are not in a position to continue to incur charges for these events. Please ensure CSL and additional charges such as Instrumental Music and Lap Top Insurances, if applicable, are paid in full at the start of the school year or if you have elected to pay by instalments, at the start of each term.
If your child’s Curriculum Support Levy is not up-to-date before these performances/activities take place, they may not be able to attend.