Students have access to a range of ‘accelerated’ learning options. These include:
- Studying a VCE or VET subject from Year 10 onwards
- Accessing University subjects in Years 11 and 12 as part of a senior certificate
- Attending TAFE from 16 years of age to complete a TAFE certificate in an area of interest (one day per week)
- Enrolling in an Emerging Science Victoria subject at Year 9 or 10 and studying these online whilst at school https://emsci.vic.edu.au/
- Enrolling in a subject not offered at our College with Virtual School Victoria http://vsv.vic.edu.au/enrolment/
- Enrolling in a VCE subject not offered at our College with VVLN http://www.bssc.edu.au/learning/vvln/
For further information please contact our Year 9 – 12 Campus Principal (Jo McCarthy) on 5744 1751 or e: email@example.com.